1. Working with businesses stakeholders, suppliers, manufacturers, vendors all over the globe and ensure Delivery SLA adherence.
2. Handle Chats; make proactive phone calls to customers as and when needed.
3. New orders, Provide Order status, handles order and service related queries.
4. Help Desk Support
5. Basic trouble shooting, resolving tickets. FCR.
6. Escalate the issues as appropriate to the relevant Stakeholder, Management.
7.Reporting, weekly reviews and dashboards.
1. Turnaround time of requests
2. Adherence to SLA's
3. Productivity / throughput
4. Quality of the delivered service
5. Update documentation for new processes and changes
6. Ensuring that SLAs are being adhered to.
7. Manage Escalation of technical issues to Managed Services in linewith defined SLAs as appropriate
8. Working as part of the team to ensurethe department offers World Class Customer Service at all times.
9. Resolve, trouble shoot , Order, ensure E2E Order management flow is being followed,
10. Revert to customer order queries and timely notifications
11. Handle chats & make proactive phone calls to customers as and when needed
12. Liasing with Account and service managers and respective stake holders
13. Second and third level resolver groups.
14. Liaise with operating company representatives to formulate standard solution deliveries
15. Liaise with Business stake holders, manufacturers, partners and other teams
16.Liaise with IT community, technical experts, Solution managers
17. Works collaboratively with other team members to deliver tasks
18. Provides coaching and support to transfer technical & data knowledge
19. Proactively provide business benefits
20. Drive insights and innovation proactively and as requested
The selected candidate will be part of team, no direct and indirect reports.
1. Graduate in any discipline.
3. Excellent Communication skills
4. ITIL Foundation Level knowledge, certification preferred
5. Experience on Order Management