Lead an Data Management team to deliver multiple impactful Data Quality / Ref Data solutions to a Vodafone market
Own & develop deep engagement with relevant stakeholders from the supported market
Develop & sustain ateam of efficient and knowledgable data management practitioners
Engage relevant stakeholders in IT / Infosec / HR in the supported market to enable smooth delivery
Drive innovation & bottomline impact in the team
Gain relevant knowledge in leadership practices
1 . Establish and implement data steward activities covering data ownership, quality data and remediation.
2. Create process for the Master data and Reference Data Management.
3. Communicate timely and efficiently with the stakeholder to keep them informed and updated.
4. Provide data quality advisory services to the organization.
5. Coordinating and acting as point ofcontact for all data management responsibilities for multiple BI Solutions as the Lead Data Manager.
6. Single point of contact inside the local organization for end user issue escalation and resolution for Data Quality (knowledge gaps, defects, enhancements).
Deliver multiple projects - Define scope, alignment of resources, adhering to SLAs, impact assessment and closure
People Management - Hiring, development, engagement & retention
Stakeholders Engagement - communication, updates, transition, issue resolution, managing support stakeholders & Deepening of engagement
Processes- Documentation, innovation, value impact & efficiency
Budget - Yes, for the team
Dotted reports - 30
Education : Graduate or PG in Engineering / Business Management / Computer Application
Certifications in relevant areas would be advantageous