AkzoNobel has a passion for paint. We’re experts in the proud craft of making paints and coatings, setting the standard in color and protection since 1792.
Our world class portfolio of brands including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon is trusted by customers around the globe.
Headquartered in the Netherlands, we operate in over 80 countries and employ around 35,000 talented people who are passionate about delivering the high performance products and services our customers expect.
For more information please visit www.akzonobel.com.
Main Responsibilities :
Key / Principal Objectives
1. Complete handling of Colour Merchants program with contractors. ( Ensure regular engagement with CM contractors, enrolment of new contractors, revival of inactive contractors etc)
2. Delivery of business growth through existing Painting Contractors
3. Deliver high standards of customer service through regular visits, contractor engagements and site management
4. Deliver professional territory productivity as per defined norms
5. Provide information on competitors’ activities (contractor schemes, competing products, new products introduction, specifier engagement, site management initiatives etc.)
Key Accountabilities :
Site & Contractor Management :
1. Ensure that contractors provide an appropriate service (as per service level agreement) to the customers / sites
2. Ensure billing of AN products at professional sites. Usage of new products introduced by AN.
3. Ensure site level negotiations with customers regarding product and shade choices, delivery timelines etc.
4. Contractor Management - Communicate all contractor schemes as and when announced. Engage with all existing and new contractors through Colour Merchant. Own CM in the territory.
5. Deliver Value per contractor target as per defined norm
6. Ensure robust pipeline in all segments based on targets & conversion ratio.
7. Providing technical support at sites. Ensure site supervision.
Commercial Transactions :
1. Coordinate for pricing management at all professional sites / contractors with Geography team.
2. Payment collection from all direct professional accounts (Regular & ODOS). Ensure blank cheques from all direct accounts in the depot.
3. Monthly Account reconciliation and Quarterly balance confirmation from all direct accounts
Administrative / Processes :
1. Journey planning as per norms& adherence
2. Propose amendments to visit frequencies to Area / Business Development Manager
3. Provide all relevant or requested information to ADM / BDM
4. Ensuring site and contractor registrations in system as per defined processes
5. Ensure contractor gifts disbursements
6. Ensure pipeline updation & management in CRM system regularly.