Candidate should be a PhD / MSc. in Nutrition and Dietetics.Minimum experience of 4 -5 years in similar field.Be able to take additional responsibilities, accepts shift duty requirements, willing to relocate and travel if need arises.
Job Scope : Under the general guidance of the Centre Head and within the limits of established Company policies drives the Technical Services, sales of the Slimming Department and takes care of the relevant manpower to ensure productivity in the department, manage the customer relationship, brand and services, and ensure compliance of operational standards.
JOB DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES : Key Responsibilities : 1. To ensure compliance with all corporate policies related to slimming 2.
To ensure that the centre achieves quality executions according to parameters given by R&D 3. To review the centres weight loss performance and ensure that the entire team works in coordination to improve success rate and Regularity.
4. To collect personal, behavioural, medical , activity schedule and other relevant details of client (including Dietary / drinking / smoking habits and cuisine preferences) through the Health and Habit Analysis prior to planning weight management / slimming program.
5. To ensure timely completion of zero session as per SOP with specific attention on Doctors meet. 6. To ensure that the â€œDNA Slim programmeâ€ is implemented and adhered for each and every client, DNA sample is taken at the time of booking itself, sample is sent to the laboratory on the same day and immediate implementation is executed on receipt of the individualized DNA Analysis report.
Adherence to timeline of 7 days for the complete process is mandatory. To be responsible for delivering specific and individualized DNA based Diet and Activity inputs to each and every client and ensure client adherence by close monitoring and regular follow up.
7. To ensure that BP, Wellness and Fitness Assessments, body measurements have been taken and recorded accurately by self, physiotherapist / slimming therapist respectively from time to time.
BCA, measurements and Fitness assessments to be repeated as per recommended guidelines in Standard Operating Procedures.
Currently, these assessments have to be repeated as per the Rolling day cycle. 8. To check & record the weight (before and after the session) of client on the Client programme Record (CPR), daily record registers (DRR) and the software as well.
To be responsible for 100% accuracy and completion of data feeding for each and every client by self and the individual Dietician.
All parameters as defined have to be mandatorily entered in the software. 9. To counsel and educate the client on appropriate diets, menu planning and healthy methods of food preparation for Weight Management and maintenance of optimum health and Wellness.
10. To pre Plan sessions of clients as per individual requirements and the package booked - Appliance sessions / therapies / combination sessions to be administered scientifically to the client during the course of slimming program.
11. To monitor and review progress of clients after each slimming session. To have a 3rd session review done and conduct Group Counseling session if required.
12. To use effective counseling techniques to guide the clients facing weight plateau and suggest alternate course of action in co-
ordination with the in-house Doctor, Physiotherapist and the counselor. 13. Ensure group counsellings with ATH on regular basis of USR clients 14.
To ensure valuable team inputs at Center / Area level for all Unsuccessful, Regular clients so that the Slimming Head can escalate the case to the Corporate Technical team for prompt and timely inputs to make the case successful 15.
To check with physiotherapists and ensure appliances are in good working condition, calibrated and pads replaced as per SOP after being checked with multimeter in the slimming section.
16. To track and judiciously plan, schedule client appointments and also coordinate with other dieticians for Optimum Capacity Utilization.
17. To check and ensure bed side counseling on every client visit and document the same. No Slimming client to leave the Center without Dietary Consultation.
18. To ensure proper co ordination with Physio therapist for specific activity patterns and Inhouse Doctor for specific Medical inputs as per individualized requirements.
19. To conduct daily follow up of irregular clients to ensure executions within validity period, achievement of the target Regularity % and package completion within validity period.
20. To ensure regular follow-up of clients on break to minimize the unexecuted packages and to ensure that there is regular follow-
up of irregular clients in coordination with the slimming team 21. To plan in-house events such as display of healthy low calorie recipes, group activity sessions, medical events etc to keep the clients motivated and come in regularly 22.
To ensure that validity approvals are sent timely to ATH / RTH 23. To ensure client satisfaction and maximize sales through up selling and cross selling of varied services.
24. To maintain the duty roster of In house Doctor, Physiotherapist, Dietitians and Therapists To ensure that all Fitness and Medical reviews are conducted on regular basis .
25. To read all slimming related mails sent from the Corporate and R&D and ensure that the same is effectively implemented in the centre.
26. To ensure the induction of all newly recruited slimming staff as per the policy. 27. To conduct regular meeting with the staff for sorting out grievances and taking suggestions for improvement.
28. To ensure maintenance of hygiene and cleanliness of staff. 29. To be responsible for proper maintenance of all records at Center (Daily Record Register, CPR, Appointment Planner) and send necessary records to the Corporate as and when required.
30. To ensure and be responsible for the maintenance of adequate stock pertaining to slimming stationary, consumables, retail and linen.
Consumables to be monitored on daily basis and correlated with session executions to ensure that the quantities of consumables being used are as per SOP.
Forecast of the same to be given to the Accountant for final compilation of the total stocks and order placement after approval from the Centre Head.
31. To monitor the frequency and accuracy of taking and recording measurements taken by physiotherapist / therapist. 32.
To ensure soft skills are being practiced by every one in the Slimming Department. 33. To ensure timely uploading of the Google Forms on a daily basis for seamless compliation of the Daily Success Rate and Regularity % as part of the Daily monitoring system.
34. To analyze oneâ€™s performance through the critical study of the varied Service Delivery reports and accordingly strategize to improve the Slimming performance 35.
To handle all the slimming client complaints & settle them judiciously and promptly. All the complaints must be informed to ATH.
36. To ensure adequate informative and educational material is displayed and available in the center in form of charts, posters, and handouts.
37. To ensure Focused Product sales 38. Is able to perform the defined task of Add / Edit / Print the requisite processes / roles from enquiry to execution to package completion stage, as categorized in the User authorization matrix developed by the IT Dept.
To be responsible for the Purchase requisition for the Slimming Dept ( Retail and Consumption ) . Planning and organizing the appointments, making the requisite slimming execution and parameter entry / break letter entry / DNA sample sent & receive status / / DNA Report and Medical report fields.
39. To ensure the data of improvement in biochemical parameters of medical clients along with lab reports is sent to ATH / R&D on a monthly basis.
40. To send details of Transformation success stories with substantial weight loss, before and after photographs with significant improvement in medical condition with improved biochemical parameters, reduced medication and improvement in fitness, wellness and overall lifestyle.
41. To regularly update the Training status of the Centre slimming staff and identify the Training needs on individual basis and send the requisite details to R&D for planning of Regional / Corporate Trainings.
42. To ensure that Post Training Implementation is conducted after each slimming training and the nominated employee takes initiative and action to improve the average performers.
43. To ensure the percolation of all Training inputs at Centre level. 44. To motivate, guide and ensure achievement of individual sales and service delivery targets of the slimming team members.
45. To regulary check both the detailed as well as Counselor wise OSR reports which will help to list out the following for corrective action and improving OSR : a.
List of clients who can be targeted to achieve their desired weight. b. Clients whose package can be completed with in the time frame c.
Irregular clients who should be followed up. d. Clients who are on break and have not been entered in the software e. USR clients Counselor wise.
46. To constantly upgrade one self and multitask so as to achieve the progression level as per the multitasking / up gradation planner.
47. To ensure minimum attrition Additional Responsibilities 1. To generate desired records from Slimming Cards / Software from time to time 2.
To perform outdoor duties incase Company organizes slimming events at a said venue / camp for a social cause. 3. To perform outdoor duties from time to time or any other job assigned by the corporate from time to time KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES : Practical bent of mind, unflappability, superior organizational & team skills, motivate staff & clients, customer centric, handle customer issues with ease & ensure clientâ€™s satisfaction.
Interested candidates Please mail your updated resume to email id : lawrence laconsultancy.in Also furnish the following details : 1.
Total / Relevant work exp (in years) : 2. Present salary CTC PA : 3. Expected salary CTC PA : 4. Notice period (preferred joining time 1-
2 weeks) : 5. Present Location : 6. Are you willing to relocate to Chennai / Coimbator / Cochin : Yes / No : 1. Your available time for interview : telephonic / skype id : 2.
Are your available for an face to face interview during the week days Monday- Saturday : YES / NO Thanks & Regards, for L A Consultancy Lawrence J M Managing Partner M : +91 9962078468 / E : lawrence laconsultancy.in www.laconsultancy.in